How it works
- Select qualified member hosts for your dog(s) by city and state.
- Contact your chosen host and meet them and their dog(s).
- Checkout the home thoroughly. Ask questions: “How often does your dog(s) go for walks?” “Do they have free-run of the house?” etc.
- All dogs(s) should have proof of all current vaccinations as required by most kennels. Ex. Rabies, Distemper, Bordetella, etc.
- You should give your vet’s name and phone number in addition to a name and phone for emergency contact.